Linc Spanish School - General Conditions
1. Fill out the registration form. You can register on-line or by downloading the form and submitting it by mail or fax.
2. We require a 100 Euro deposit for reserving courses. (See below for methods of payment)
3. Upon receiving your registration form and the deposit payment document, we will make your reservation and, if required, your accommodation arrangements. We will confirm your reservation by fax, mail or e-mail (as you prefer), and we will send you information about Seville and how to get there, as well as your accommodation details.
4. Your course must be paid for in full before the first day of the course.
5. Our course fees include all class materials aside from the course book, which you can buy on the first day of your class. All other class materials are included in the course price.
6. Reduced fees for periods in excess of two weeks will only be applied when they are paid in full prior to the beginning of the course.
7. If there is only one student per level, then classes may be substituted by private classes at a ratio of 2:1.
Payment methods (payment must be made in Euros)
- VISA/MASTERCARD Credit card (4% surcharge)
- Bank transfers made to: LINC CENTER, Bankinter, Avenida Luis de Morales, 41005 Seville, Account nr.: ES75 0128 0702 62 0500000013, SWIFT code: BKBK ES MM (Bank expenses on account of student)
1. More than 15 days before the starting date: your course fees will be reimbursed with the exception of the deposit, in order to cover administrative expenses.
2. Less than 15 days before the starting date: Linc will reimburse 50% of your course fees or, if you prefer, Linc will offer you alternative dates depending on availability.
3. Once the course has begun: no reimbursements will be made.
4. For any reimbursements to be considered, your cancellation must be submitted to us in writing.
5. Cancellation of your accommodation arrangements with less than 15 days' advance warning will also cause the loss of your deposit.